Adding details about your property is important so people can get an idea of what the property of your hotel is like.
1. Click on Builder
2. Click on Property
3. Add a photo, photo description and property description of your property
4. Click on Inside Amenities
5. Check any amenities that apply to your property or add a custom amenity if one is not listed
6. Click Outside Amenities
7. Check any outside amenities that your property offers or add a custom amenity if one is not offered
8. Click on Accessibility Features
9. Check any accessibility features your property has or add a custom one if one is not listed
10. Once you are finished with all the sections, click Update to update your website
and with that, you've created the property details section of your accessible website!